We're professionals. We're leaders.
We believe it's critical to support organizations in our community that focus on improving neighborhoods, expanding cultural awareness, promoting business entrepreneurial efforts and training and equipping future leaders of Dallas for success. We feel an obligation to publish and present our perspectives on important legal issues among our fellow attorneys and the industries we serve. It's why we have a history and continued role with groups that include:
- American Bar Association
- Girls Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas
- Girls, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Lakewood Service League
- Paul Quinn College
- Rainbow Days, Inc.
- Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation
- Texas Tech Law School
- The Dallas Bar Association
- The Dallas Center for the Performing Arts
- The Dallas Museum of Art
- The Dallas Women's Museum
- The Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra
- The Health Industry Council of Dallas-Fort Worth
- The State Bar of Texas
- Trinity University Alumni Association
- UTA Pre-Law Center Mentoring Program
- Women for Girls
A personal commitment to our community is just another important reason we formed Estes Thorne & Carr.